2017 Academic Scholarship
CertaPro Painters of the South Shore & Boston is pleased to offer an academic scholarship for high school seniors.
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible for this scholarship. A student candidate:
- is a citizen of the United States of America
- is a senior (grade 12) enrolled in a US high school or has graduated from a US high school
- will be attending an accredited four-year or community college or trade school
Application materials must be received by August 1, 2017 in order to be considered. The following materials should be submitted:
- Completed application form
- The following materials, in PDF form, to email@example.com with your full name as the subject of the email:
- Letter of acceptance to accredited four-year or community college or trade school
- A typed essay (no more than one page, double-spaced) addressing the following topic:
Describe something that you have accomplished over the past two years that has no connection to academic studies.
Recipients will be selected based on application materials provided. All scholarship applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision by August 20, 2017. Payment will be made to the recipient’s school of choice upon notification and in accordance with the school’s scholarship guidelines.
Purpose of Scholarship
This scholarship’s purpose is to provide financial assistance to a student with an interest in pursuing an education in a service business or trade.
Winner will receive $500 towards their education at a four-year or community college or trade school.